Hi,

I don't support the adoption of this document.

It seems this document aims to introduce per Flex-Algo Adj-SID to SR-MPLS, its
typical use case is to provide protection path with Flex-Algo constraints for
Adj-SID of a particular Flex-Algo, which is described in the case 3 of section
3.

However, section 3 and section 5 shows that it also aims to introduce further
changes to the usage and operation of Flex-Algo, which is to provide resource
reservation based on Flex-Algo. IMO these changes to Flex-Algo deserves further
discussion and is not only related to the per Flex-Algo Adj-SID extension.

Here are some comments about this change to Flex-Algo:

1. Flex-Algo defines the constraints for path computation in a distributed
manner, it is not for resource reservation.

2. Reserving resources for each Flex-Algo on a link does not make sense. The
correlation between Flex-Algo and the network links is based on administrative
groups (color), and the color of the link may or may not be included in the
Flex-Algo definition. To follow the color based link correlation, a more
practical approach would be to use Flex-Algo with L2 bundle as defined in
draft-zhu-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-flexalgo, which uses color to correlate the L3 link
and the L2 member link to a Flex-Algo, this avoids the extension for
per-FlexAlgo resource reservation.

3. The Flex-Algo link TE attributes are advertised using ASLA, the TE
attributes are shared by all Flex-Algos which include the link according to the
FAD, and based on previous discussion, it seems there is no intention to
introduce per Flex-Algo ID link attributes.

Best regards,
Jie