Hi Tony,

> Actual interoperability testing where developers sit down and test.

To the best of my knowledge the objective of those testing is to detect
bugs or make sure that developers of different vendors read the spec they
were implementing the same way.

> what would you propose? :-)

Top define what is useful in IANA.

What harm would it make if someone writes a draft, defines a useful flex
algo on which (the usefulness the LSR WG agrees) say using max propagation
delay across hops as as a metric and allocates IANA type 135 for it ?

That is what I have a hard time to understand the objections for.

Many thx,
R.