Most all operators have not deployed RFC 5283 LDP inter area extension due
to the fact that it shifts the seamless MPLS flooding requirement and
scalability problem from the RIB/FIB to the LFIB.

So we desperately need a viable IGP summarization solution mitigate domain
wide flooding of host routes.

Gyan