Hey Albert,

Ok now we are in sync as far as what is the topic.

I think such a delay is very useful and completely in the spirit of OSPF or
ISIS strict-mode operation.

So I do recommend that the draft should discuss it.

The default can be 0 if you think that is the proper value. But the
operational section of that draft IMO is exactly the place where such
paragraph should be placed. Maybe I would not be so persistent in this
little thread if Les wouldn't indicate that current timer will be removed
(current timer acting as an artificial delay and being much longer then
time needed for BFD to come UP).

Author's choice. My mission is accomplished here for the WG mailing list
records :)

Cheers,
Robert.