Hi, Peter:
The definition of FAPM for IS-IS and OSPF doesn’t prevent from it is used for
the intra-area prefixes.
If we advertise the different loopback addresses via the FAPM, associate them
to different Flex-Algo and related metrics, and does not allocate the MPLS SID,
we can achieve the IP-Flex effect then.
So, what’s the additional value of the IP-Flexalgo draft then?

Aijun Wang
China Telecom