Folks,

A bit related to Aijun's point but I have question to the text from the
draft he quoted:

   In cases where a prefix advertisement is received in both a IPv4
   Prefix Reachability TLV and an IPv4 Algorithm Prefix Reachability
   TLV, the IPv4 Prefix Reachability advertisement MUST be preferred
   when installing entries in the forwarding plane.

Does this really mean that I can not for a given prefix say /24 use default
topology for best effort traffic and new flex-algo topology for specific
application ?

Is the "workaround 1" to always build two new topologies for such /24
prefix (one following base topo and one new) and never advertise it in base
topology ?

Is the "workaround 2" to forget about native forwarding and use for example
SR and mark the packets such that SID pool corresponding to base topology
forwarding will be separate from SID pool corresponding to new flex-algo
topology ?

Many thx,
Robert