Hi Robin,

Thanks for the WG update.

From: Lsr <lsr-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of Lizhenbin
<lizhenbin=40huawei....@dmarc.ietf.org>
Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 at 10:20 AM
To: Susan Hares <sha...@ndzh.com>, lsr <lsr@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensions
<draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensi...@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Lsr] Status of draft-ietf-lsr-ospv3-srv6-extensions

Hi Sue,
Sorry for the late response. Thanks very much for your reminding. We co-authors
are updating the draft and will refresh it soon.
We will try to move it to WGLC in the IETF114. For the issue of moving BGP-LS
without OSPFv3, I am not experienced enough to reply. Wish to learn the ADs and
other's suggestion.

I can answer this one – we have always had mechanism to handle this the case
where a referenced RFC completes all the steps other than AUTH48 before
another.  It is the MISREF…
If we can get to start WG Last Call at IETF 114, we should have plenty of time
if there are any changes impacting the BGP-LS encodings.

Best Regards,
Robin

________________________________

李振斌 Li Zhenbin
Mobile: +86-13651017745/+968-91797068
Email: lizhen...@huawei.com
发件人:Susan Hares <sha...@ndzh.com>
收件人:lsr <lsr@ietf.org>
抄 送:draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensions
<draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensi...@ietf.org>
时 间:2022-06-07 08:31:09
主 题:[Lsr] Status of draft-ietf-lsr-ospv3-srv6-extensions

What is the status of draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensions?  Is this draft
ready for WG LC?  Do you anticipate WG LC soon?

This draft expired on 5/23/2022. It has not be updated since 5/23.   Is this
just an oversight for the authors?

draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext-09 references
draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensions, and cannot go forward until the status
of this draft is resolved.

Should IDR move draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6-ext-09.txt forward without
draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensions?

Sue Hares
IDR Shepherd and chair