From: Lsr <lsr-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Acee Lindem (acee)
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2022 12:54 PM
To: Susan Hares <sha...@ndzh.com>; lsr@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Lsr] Request 5-10 minutes

We will reserve time on the agenda for this since it is important. However, I’d
hope we (the LSR chairs) would be involved as well. Thanks, Acee  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌  ‌
External
(acee=40cisco....@dmarc.ietf.org<mailto:acee=40cisco....@dmarc.ietf.org>)
Email<https://protection.inkyphishfence.com/report?id=bmV0b3JnMTA1ODY5MTIvc2hhcmVzQG5kemguY29tLzgwNzA3OTc0MjdiMjkwOGIwYWY4ZTNiNGJlMWU4YzEwLzE2NTY2MDgwNzcuNg==#key=90471fd40456cd3f758cae7d7f95a8e9>
  FAQ<https://www.inky.com/banner-faq>  GoDaddy Advanced Email Security,