Snipped to open comments.

KT> Since we are talking about SRv6 Locators, that are associated with the node
and not a LAN, I am not sure these fields hold much relevance. Please let me
know if I am missing something.
<SH> I agree there is no relevance, but its important to specify there is no
relevance and describe what should be filled while sending.

KT2> We don't have these fields in the SRv6 Locator TLV so there is nothing to
be filled in there. I believe you are suggesting clarification on how these
fields need to be filled when an SRv6 Locator is also advertised as "normal"
prefix reachability using the Intra-Area-Prefix TLV in the E-Intra-Area-Prefix
LSA (e.g., for algo 0). Can you please confirm?

<SH2> Yes. That is correct.

Juniper Business Use Only