Louis -

Sorry, one more response from me.

Your responses below, especially regarding the use of algorithm specific
adj-sids in TI-LFA, I could summarize as saying:

"Yes - in a partial deployment scenario - you would not have full functionality
e.g., legacy nodes would be unable to determine what the algorithm specific
adj-sid is - but that is OK - we can live with partial functionality."

What this says to me is that you are not just proposing an alternate encoding -
you are also proposing a subset of the existing functionality.
This is something which needs to be clearly detailed in the draft. Otherwise,
casual readers will think that nothing is lost when the encoding efficiency is
used.

This isn’t a minor point in my view.

   Les