Loa -

I agree with you that simply "IS-IS Support" may not be the best choice.
Although, the meeting minutes have not yet been posted, as I recall my response
to Tony Li's suggestion of "IS-IS Support" was "Yes - something like that."

The draft authors have not yet discussed this - but we will and share the
proposed new name.
Other suggestions welcomed.

   Les