Folks -

Let's be careful here.

SR-MPLS has been deployed for several years, there are multiple implementations
which have demonstrated interoperability, and clearly the correct encoding of
the SID is a key element of that interoperability.

As a co-author, I am happy to listen to relevant feedback, but any textual
change which has the potential to even suggest that an actual change has been
made in encoding is clearly undesirable.

John - I note you have already acknowledged any errata (or erratum šŸ˜Š) would be
an editorial one - but given the above context and the fact that no one over
these many years has publicly voiced any concerns argues for caution.

I am sure you have more pressing issues, but as your post has already started
to cause waves, I would appreciate resolving this sooner rather than later.

Thanx.

   Les