This I-D changes the names of some bits in the identity cf RFC8667.  I think
that the description clause should then give the mapping to the RFC8667 name.
I see this for
lo-bit
pe-bit
af-bit
These may be excellent names but they are not what RFC8667 specifies!

As the YANG doctor review says, the description should reference RFC and
section thereof for all identity such as r-bit.

The I-D refences
RFC8102
draft-ietf-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa

which need adding to the I-D References

Perhaps in the YANG augment
OLD
         "This augments ISIS protocol configuration
          with segment routing.";
NEW
         "This augments ISIS protocol configuration
          with segment routing for the MPLS data plane.";

Tom Petch