Hi Yingzhen,

I’ve read the latest version of this document and support its adoption.  It is
a useful feature in general to exclude some of the links from SPF computation.

I also have some comments for the authors to consider, they can be solved after
the adoption.

1.       I’m not sure the purpose is to advertise an unreachable link in OSPF,
from the use cases in the draft, the link is still reachable and can be used
for some services, just it needs be excluded from normal SPF calculation. If
this is correct, it is better the title of the draft and the name of the new
capability Flag need to be updated to reflect this.

2.       In the Flex-Algo use case, if the metric of a link is set to
MaxLinkMetric (0xFFFF) to exclude it from normal SPF computation, while a
Flex-Algo is defined to use the same metric type for path calculation, will it
cause the link also be excluded from the Flex-Algo path computation? If not,
will metric value 0xFFFF be used in the Flex-Algo computation? In other word,
the interaction between this new feature and Flex-Algo needs to be further
elaborated.

Best regards,
Jie