Dear Tim,

me too, thanks, Raymond

From: LT [mailto:lt-boun...@lists.liberationtech.org] On Behalf Of Tim Schwartz
Sent: 09 November 2019 13:07
To: LT <lt@lists.liberationtech.org>
Subject: [liberationtech] New Book on Disclosure and Anonymity

Hi All,

Tim Schwartz here. I’m a digital security educator and longtime lurker of this
mailing list.

Over the last three years, I have been researching and writing a book on how
people can safely disclose information to the press, lawyers, and the public –
all while maintaining their anonymity. I interviewed many individuals for this
book including folks from the Freedom of the Press Foundation, NSA
whistleblowers, security experts, and whistleblower lawyers. I wrote A Public
Service to give folks a better chance at disclosing information without being
retaliated against or having their lives ruined.

I’d be happy to provide anyone on this list with a copy of the pre-publication
PDF, just email me.

A bit more info on the book is here: https://publicservice.guide

Cheers,
Tim

t...@timschwartz.org <mailto:t...@timschwartz.org>
tim.c.schwa...@protonmail.com <mailto:tim.c.schwa...@protonmail.com>
+1-213-259-3539 on Signal
@timatron on Wire or Keybase

--
Liberationtech is public & archives are searchable from any major commercial
search engine. Violations of list guidelines will get you moderated: