Le 30/11/2016 à 11:43, Neil a écrit :
Hi,
First, i'd like to thank you for this incredible work ! I was searching this kind of tool for years ! I tried to install white-pages on my linux server and after having made the changes in the parameters, i activated php errors because i am facing something curious : on displaying a full entry, i have only the first item title in the array ( ie array('firstname') and no other field. With the php errors activated, i have this error :

*Fatal error*: Access to undeclared static property: Smarty_Internal_Templateparser::$prefix_number in*/usr/share/php/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_parsetree.php*on line*93

*

Maybe i missed something ? Thanks for helping me and sorry about my english !

Hello Neil,

this is a strange issue, it seems to be a Smarty internal problem. Could you tell us which PHP version and which Smarty version your are using? And which GNU/Linux distribution?

--
Clément OUDOT
Consultant en logiciels libres, Expert infrastructure et sécurité