On 2015/7/31 14:24, Li Wang wrote:

> Then, I came up with a idea that I don't include the ltp-lib file in
> 'msgrcv08.c',
> and just add two lines in the .../ipc/msgrcv/Makefile:
>
>   msgrcv08:
>       gcc -g -O2 -Wall -m32 msgrcv08.c -o msgrcv08
>
> It works for me, but I know it's not appropriate for LTP management.
>
> What should I do? or, Is there any good way to solve this problem?
Hi,
    For LTP, we can run './configure CC=[SDK-32]; make;' to compile 32-bit
testcases.
So, I think, if the case 'msgrcv08.c' will not work as 64-bit application, it
can check the
SDK first. And do 'TCONF: not gcc32' if it's 64-bit application.

    It's not a good idea that ipc/msgrcv/Makefile to control it, I mean, LTP
user to control
it in ./configure which will be better.

    What do you think?

Thanks,