Gaganan,

The install scripts won't work properly, but you can
un-tar the .tgz files and place the i386 stuff in
the proper place.  Then, you'll have to configure
the services, such as tftp, dhcp, nfs and xdmcp.
Then, you should have no problem serving x86 clients
from your alpha server.

Others have done this with Solaris, hpux, SCO Unixware
and Openserver, and even Winnt.

Please report your success, and ask for help if
you need it.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]