Moin,

> What I'm looking for is a thin client without any fan, i. e. even the > power supply should work without fan.
Oh, sorry that I didn't mention it explicitly: As a matter of course
the case comes with an externel power supply without any fan.

Yes, I browsed their website and found the things you described. I think I'll do just that - except that it seems they don't have the board without TV-out anymore. But as I'll need another graphics card anyway this won't matter.

As to the display: currently, there is an older 21" CRT here, and I just thought that it would be good to have card with DVI out just in case I'm going to replace it by a TFT one day. There is a Matrox card on my system now, but I think it's AGP (G550 I think).

Don't these cards consume too much power for the power supply? And don't they become too warm?

Rolf