On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 15:10:17 -0500
Dave Fenwick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There's no alternative?  Perhaps dropping the resolution in order to
> get to 16-bit or deeper color depth?

There probably is, but as these terminals are used for data entry and creating
layouts for a custom high-resolution rip, they are more interested in
the resolution rather than colour.  The rip is only used for spot colour anyway.

I actually brought one of these terminals home with me the other day, and intend
to set it up in my own office for experimenting with.  It's tough to "play" when
the client is trying to get work done.