*snip*

> How about e.g. the e370 or e90?  They definitely will run linux, and
> neoware sells them preconfigured to flash boot a what looks like a
> standard desktop, but if they'll PXE boot (something that I cannot tell
> from their not too technical description) one could presumably (re)image
> them with LTSP.

For LTSP the e90's are overkill.  The ones we have are 800 Mhz with 256 MB
RAM.  Currently we have them running applications locally, but we are into
3 stores (out of our almost 1700) with an LTSP server located at the store,
and at those stores, these boxes are being under-utilized.

You may be able to negotiate with Neoware to give you a diskless model that
will just PXE boot if you like, but you'd probably be just fine for LTSP
clients that are cheaper.

*snip*

Jeremy Young
Sr. Programmer/Analyst