Hi,

I'm running nxclient on the ltsp4.2u4 server using NX1.5.0-141_LTSP
that Gideon has kindly prepared. It works very well.

At the moment I have one problem.
As Gideon says in the README "nxclient cannot be run as the root window".

On the second login, the desktop window is offset. ah, how do I explain this?
I imagine that the window coordinates are 0,0 starting at the top left
hand corner of the screen, right?
On the second login, the top left hand corner of the nx desktop window
is not at the top left hand corner of the screen. (eg. the kde bottom
panel cannot be seen).

Any ideas as to what's happening?

Thanks.
Chris.