I read some of this yesterday--particularly the "Customizing thin client
behavior" section.  It was very helpful, but I was left wondering why it
was not included in my LTSP package (at least chapter 3 "Edubuntu Server
and Thin Client Computing")

I had been looking in my /opt/ltsp tree for some documentation regarding
the lts.conf file.  I was hoping to find something similar to the
lts.conf.readme that is included in LTSP 4.2.  The best thing I can up
with was an lts.conf file in the /opt/something/examples directory.

Anyway, I think it would be a good idea to include this handbook as part
of the LTSP packaging.  Sure it's got the Edubuntu name all over it, but
it seems to be the best LTSP 5 documentation out there.

-Rob

Oliver Grawert wrote:
> hi,
>
> finally the export of the edubuntu handbook with the latest up to date
> ltsp5 (ubuntu gutsy) documentation worked, it can now be found under:
>
> http://doc.ubuntu.com/edubuntu/edubuntu/handbook/C/
>
> ciao
>       oli

incomplete, or contain viruses.