Jigish Gohil schrieb:
> Hello Community
>
> I am happy to announce the availability of KIWI-LTSP 0.7.0,  LTSP5
> implementation on openSUSE 11.1 using KIWI imaging technology.

We are using LTSP 4.2 on an opensuse 10.3 server for our two PC labs and
some other places in our school on about 50+ clients. As we (including
me in my office) are dependent from a smoothly running system, I wonder
if LTSP 5 or KIWI is already stable enough to come up to these needs.

I keep watching the development of KIWI. There are a number of
improvements to LTSP 5 which I might be able to benefit from, mainly
Xorg drivers for our clients (can't persuade them to show more than
XGA); sound may be nice to have on selected clients; local USB support
isn't 100 % reliable on 4.2; and some more.

On your website at Suse, there is a warning about non-production
software. So what would you say, should I wait until KIWI 1.0?

Rolf