This is an old problem which I never have been able to solve: On a
Win7pro 32bit runs Virtual Box. I boot from this box and let it load an
LTSP4.2 session. Everything fine, except it uses VESA, but that's ok for
me here.

I vaguely remember that when I set it up for the first time about one
year ago, everything ran smoothly, then there was an update of VB, and
suddenly it showed problems. (But I might be wrong, it's been so long
ago...)

Anyway, when I retried it now, same issue: After some time (undefined,
sometimes after 15 seconds, sometimes after 3 minutes), the whole thin
client in the box will stop and wait for something. There is not load on
the host system, so I guess it's the network. Mouse still works, and
mouse clicks are stored and executed later. Suddenly the client system
continues to run, and after some time, everything stops again.

Where would you start looking? Thanks for your ideas.

Rolf