Il 16/03/2012 15.26, Safa Al-Saki ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that all extra stuff has do with animation like compiz and so
> on take almost 50% of cpu power if not more..

The first thing that I do is to disable effects, animation, and so on.

> First you should disable that, then let us know what kind of linux
> using,  if you use  Ubuntu then can send

Ubuntu 11.10 + TDE (ex KDE3)

> mi lts.conf with some other usefull tips.

Thanks.
Rodolfo

  Global defaults for all clients
# if you refer to the local server, just use the
# "server" keyword as value
# see lts_parameters.txt for valid values
################
[default]
     X_COLOR_DEPTH=16
     LOCALDEV=True
     SOUND=True
     NBD_SWAP=True
     SYSLOG_HOST=xxxxxxxxx
     XKBLAYOUT=it
     LDM_DEBUG=no
     LOCAL_APPS=True
     LDM_DIRECTX=True

################
#[MAC ADDRESS]: Per thin client settings
################
#[00:00:00:00:00:00]
#    XSERVER = vesa
#    X_MOUSE_DEVICE=/dev/ttyS0
#    X_MOUSE_PROTOCOL=intellimouse
LDM_DIRECTX=true

#[00:00:00:00:00:00]
#XSERVER  = radeon

###############
# A Thin Client Print server
# (switch off X by pointing tty7 to shell,
# to save ressources)
###############
#[00:00:00:00:00:00]
#    PRINTER_0_DEVICE=/dev/usblp0
#    SCREEN_07=shell
LDM_DIRECTX=true

# A workstation that executes a specific
# command after login
#[00:11:25:93:CF:02]
#    LDM_REMOTECMD=/usr/bin/myloginscript
LDM_DIRECTX=true