Στις 26/03/2012 12:04 μμ, ο/η Ben Green έγραψε:
> To be more positive in my response, the above would be an excellent addition.

What's the negative side of making that the default, so that the average
user wouldn't have to read all lts.conf options, detect that one, create
an lts.conf and set it there, before enjoying its speed benefits?

People that have a reason (which one?) to not want that can still set
X_COLOR_DEPTH="" in lts.conf to go back to the old behavior.