Hi Asmo,

1) I am having an issue with pen drives on LTSP Client.
After attaching the pen drive, I am not able to see the disk appear in the desktop or Home Folder.
But, I am able to access the pen drive in terminal /media/username/drive
How can I make the pen drive appear on the panel or home folder once it is connected.

2) I have installed Thin Client Manager and I can see the logged in clients.
But the 'message' is not working, I don't see any message appear on the client.

Thanks,
Avinash