Στις 10/04/2012 02:43 μμ, ο/η Suraj Kumar έγραψε:

> I not only updated both server (epoptes) and chroot (epoptes-client) but
> also ran epoptes-client -c on the client thinking that it must be done.
> Would that have broken this?

You also need to update epoptes-client on the server.

If you're still having a problem,
a) run epoptes from a gnome-terminal on the server,
b) run epoptes-client from a gnome-terminal on the thin client,
and paste any errors that you see in the output.

Another place to look for errors is /var/log/epoptes.log.

Attach all those 3 logs so that we can check that the problem is.

Also, for troubleshooting, IRC is much easier than mailing lists, you
can find us in #ltsp (see the epoptes Help menu > IRC option).

Cheers,
Alkis