Στις 24/04/2012 02:05 μμ, ο/η Gymhaan Rechenzentrum έγραψε:
 > but now I found your ltsp-pnp for 12.04 which is absolutely great !!!

Hi Roland,

*** To all: please don't test ltsp-pnp anymore ***

As mentioned in previous mails, it's being merged upstream, and will be
ready in a couple of months. I'll notify the list with details once the
updated tools (e.g. ltsp-update-image --export-root) are ready.

The following are unrelated to ltsp-pnp, they affect all fat client
installations:

> Second is that I want to use unity as default desktop but it has to
> be ubuntu 2D. When I select this everytime at the ldm it works fine,
> but how can I set this to default

In lts.conf: LDM_SESSION="gnome-session --session=ubuntu-2d"

> Can I change the limit up to which the clients behave as thinclients
> rather than fatclients?

[Default]
FAT_RAM_THRESHOLD=600

> Or again can I define sets of machines that work as thinclients even if
> they have plenty of ram?

[mac:addresss]
LTSP_FATCLIENT=False

Cheers,