El 06/04/12 07:15, Avinash Rao escribió:
Hi,

How did you make out that the clients were not using swap?

Also, If I my understanding is correct, you need to disable nbd_swap as the default value is True.

Hope this helps.

I am a newbie in LTSP but have made a manual for installing LTSP in Trisquel <http://trisquel.info/en/wiki/configure-ltsp-server> (a distro approved by the FSF <http://www.gnu.org/distros/free-distros.en.html>).

I never considered the swap part for the clients. I would like to know if it is necesary to format a swap partition on the clients or if LTSP uses any partition format that is available on the client for swapping. Thank you for the info.

--
Saludos libres,

Quiliro Ordóñez
(593)2-253 5534