On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 02:10:27AM -0400, Rohit Jain wrote:
> Apologies for not getting back earlier. I tried what you suggested,
> but it didn't work. I still get the same error.
>
> I also tried to copy pubring.gpg to
> /usr/share/keyrings/debian-archive-keyring.gpg . That didn't help
> either.
>
> I get the same results on Ubuntu 12.04 as well.
>
> Any further help would be much appreciated.

my only guess is that newer versions of debootstrap have different handling
of the default keyring.

make sure the key is present in your keyring:

  gpg --list-keys AED4B06F473041FA

if not, you need to import it:

  gpg --import /usr/share/keyrings/debian-archive-keyring.gpg
  gpg --recv-keys AED4B06F473041FA

make sure the key is present in your keyring:

  gpg --list-keys AED4B06F473041FA

then you'll want to edit your my-ltsp-build-client again, and include in the
variables section:

  export DEBOOTSTRAP_KEYRING=$USER_HOME/.gnupg/pubring.gpg

and then run:

  ~/my-ltsp-build-client --apt-keys $USER_HOME/.gnupg/pubring.gpg ...

you'll have to change out $USER_HOME with the homedir of the user where you
ran gpg --list-keys, and the key was present (for user bob is typically
/home/user).

live well,
  vagrant