Hello All,

I am planing to rebuild our existing *thin-client* LTSP setup based off of
the Lubuntu 14.04 and replace all thin terminals by *fat clients*. Couple
weeks ago I read here that there exist cheap desktops (around $150) that
are good candidates for fat clients in an LTSP-PNP environment. I have a
budget of approx $3.5k for 20+ fat terminals

Are there any "must seen" models/vendors/... that happened to work well as
fat clients?

Also, I am currently running LTSP server as a VM in ESXi and it works well
(no performance issues). Would it make sense to move it to a real hardware
(HP ML350 Gen5 with 32GB of RAM)?

Thank you.

--
Simon