On 2/9/2018 3:07 PM, Br. Samuel Springuel wrote:
I almost always use synctex, so that's a personal possibility, but I'm also programming for others who might not.

you can just use that callback ... (if needed turn on synctex with the synctex variable and turn if off afterwards)

What about the `stop_run` callback?  Are the files closed by the time the final message is being spit out?

comes too soon

it really has to be a new one (i.e. after files get closed with the side effect of crashing luatex when one still messes with the log file or state of tex but that's then up to the user)

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE