Since someone mentioned VMWare, I was wondering whether anyone has any info that might lead to a clue on answering the following two questions:

1. I am running WinXP-Pro on SuSE 10.0 with VMWare-Player. Everything is great (!!!) except that every time I print something from Windows, the Linux printer driver always gets screwed (literally). Unstalling-then-reinstalling the driver via YaST is no big deal, but does anyone know any to get around this problem other than changing the local Linux printer into a Samba printer?

2. When in Windows/VM-Player, how can I access Linux partitions (even fat partitions) on the same disc?

TIA.  Wayne