I don't have objection to that...might be cleaner to change, but
considering the schools, I think this is a good idea.

Brian Chee

Sent from my Windows Phone
From: R. Scott Belford
Sent: 6/13/2012 7:46 PM
To: LUAU
Subject: Re: [LUAU] HOSEF Mirror down?
On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 2:55 PM, Julian Yap <julianok...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> The mirror is now at:
> http://mirror.ancl.hawaii.edu/
>
> Please update your bookmarks.
>
> The web site is something I quickly put up to make it more user
> friendly but feel free to fork it on GitHub to make improvements:
> https://github.com/jyap808/mirror.ancl.hawaii.edu_website
>
> I wasn't a part of the whole transition plan (or lack thereof) from
> the HOSEF domain so I can't comment on that.

Any reason why the new mirror and its maintainers don't want to resolve
mirror.hosef.org? I can point the cname to the folks at OSUOSL (don't they
have the largest mirror?), but a lot of schools on Oahu are setup to use
mirror.hosef.org. It would be a shame to resolve and serve them off island.

If you are not, then just confirm and I'll do what I can for those in need.

> Thanks,
> Julian

--scott