On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 15:27:47 -0000, Steve <yorvik.ubu...@googlemail.com> wrote:

On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 12:59:51 -0000, Julien Lavergne <gi...@ubuntu.com> wrote:

Le dimanche 28 février 2010 à 11:36 +0000, Steve a écrit :
Added the PPA and updated the packages. Nothing nasty happened. Rebooted
system and all as usual. So far so good:)
What is the Applications entry supposed to do, all I get is an empty
window and menu://applications/ in the address bar.

I forgot a fix for this :) I'll upload it shortly.
It should displays the content of the menu, with icon and ability to
launch the applications.

Updated from the PPA
menu://applications now has applications :D
Auto mounting CDs and Flash drives OK :D
No icon for Floppy drive:(
Icons missing for Galculator, Aqualung and Screensaver - these have icons in the menu.

The smb:// protocol works.

Can’t place any files on the desktop. Anything placed in the Desktop folder doesn’t show on the desktop. Can’t paste to it directly as Right-Click rings up an OpenBox Menu.

--
Steve

Yorvyk