Hi,

I tested the first beta and I am pretty impressed. I tested it on real hardware
booting from liveusb stick. It was amazingly fast. Only a few seconds to boot.
This is really a record for linux systems.
PCManFM2 seems to work fine. I only encounterd some minor bugs.

1. No default Terminal emulator is set in PCManFM2. We should set this to
lxterminal
2. Ejecting USB Sticks from within PCManFM2 does not seem to work. (Tested with
3 SanDisk U3 Sticks, they have 2 partitions 1 FAT32 Data, and a virtual CD-ROM
drive partition. I only mounted the FAT32 Data partition, though pcmanfm2 asked
me to mount both.)
3. The dialog to open a newly inserted media shows up on the virtual desktop
where there is a opened filemanager. Trying to switch to desktop inserting usb
stick results that it automatically switches to desktop 1 and shows the media
dialog there. (I think its a bug, cause its annoying and killing my workflow,
as if you choose to open up the newly insert media it won't show up in the
opened filemanager window, but opens up a second window. So it absolutely does
not make sense to switch the desktop to show the dialog.)
4. Copying Linked folders(symlink to folder, that contains files) in pcmanfm2
should copy them as symlinks and not as files I think.

This are the first test results so far.
All in all a very nice improvement. And btw. very nice work on the artwork to
fit the ubuntu new brand ;)

Greetings
Leszek