Hi Julien,

Included link is my notes for using the minimal install disk (network
install using Command Line) for those with less RAM than the GUI installer
needs.

http://forum.phillw.net/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=85&p=106#p106

You were right, add-apt-repository is not included in the mini-iso; hence
the install python-software line. If you think it looks okay, I'll pop it
onto wiki. (I will remove [Note 4]).
As the beta3 now includes lubuntu-desktop ppa and you can use Synaptics to
update it i will alter the 'keep lubuntu up to date' to simply use Synaptics
(I'm adding the ppa manually on the minimal install anyway), with a note for
those who installed prior to beta3 to add the ppa.

Regards,

Phill.