I need to test it before add my opinion to this. I just would like to
add some notices :
- we can't use a ppa for the lubuntu release, we need a real release
from upstream
- if it's not in the repository, we can add it, it's not a real
problem, but we need some time to do it properly.

Also, until I can study this choose, just consider that we still use
aqualung. If it needs too much maintainance, we will keep aqualung.

Regards,
Julien (still in vacation for some days)