Nice article on
omgubuntu.co.uk<http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2010/05/lubuntu-chooses-new-music-player-for.html>
,
On the first sight, it looks great, and it takes little memory. I think you
all made the right decision to make DeadBeef (strange name:p) as default.
I'm just came to this team so I don't know exactly how things works. The
installation of Lubuntu on my PC crash all the time, (See the
bug<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/522031>)
The LiveCD works on my old PIII, only live. But live is fast too. I
overlocked that old pc to 1 GHz with more than 300 MB memory in it. I think
that Lubuntu will be on the next release part of the family.
Regards,
Dooitze