2011/2/11 Jonathan Marsden <jmars...@fastmail.fm>:
> Kristian,
>
> Please use "Reply all" so you do not send replies just to me, that
> should really go to the list.
>
> On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 23:06 +0100, "Kristian Nordestgaard"
> <kristia...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Just copied this file over and it works fine!
>
> Thanks!
>
>> I hope to see it in the next version of Lubuntu!
>
> We'll see.  Still needs packaging, and we're short on time.
> This is now being tracked as bug #650432 on LaunchPad, so we can
> continue to
> work on it there.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lubuntu-default-settings/+bug/650432
>
> Jonathan
> --
>  Jonathan Marsden
>  jmars...@fastmail.fm

Sorry, I was a bit late on this.
Could you post a screenshot of the result menu ? I have difficulty to
see the result of the XML file :)

My idea was to keep the "Preferences" sub-menu, and just to add a
"Administration" sub menu. Something like :

Accessories
Internet
Games
------------------
Administration
Preferences
Run
Logout

We also have the control center entry to add if we still want it. Last
tests I made with pcmanfm as a control center was not so fine (no
translation for the menu entry, extras useless column ...)

Regards,
Julien Lavergne