Le dimanche 27 mars 2011 à 18:28 -0700, Jonathan Marsden a écrit :

> Some sort of "punch list" of the (hopefully few) remaining serious
> issues we need to address before releasing Lubuntu 11.04 Beta1 would
> be
> really good to have.  I don't feel qualified to create it...

I'm not aware of any blocking issues for Beta 1. It still needs some
polishing, but it can be done after the Beta Freeze.

Of course, if anyone is aware of any annoying bugs, feel free to ping
the mailing list.

I'll try to start testing Beta ISO tomorrow, and see if any of the
issues you mention are reproductible here.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne