On Sun, 19 Jun 2011, Jonathan Marsden wrote:

Perhaps whoever adds the .po files should also test them?  Or if this is
100% automated, then perhaps we/you/someone needs to check a daily
automated build to verify nothing bad has happened, or set up an
automated alert email to be sent to you if it breaks?

This is manual work and I like to keep it that way.
Because of this there are untranslated work at the Pootle server that are not included in the git HEAD.

--
/brother
http://martin.bagge.nu