[bottom posting]

Den 2016-09-21 kl. 16:20, skrev Walter Lapchynski:
We're a day late on providing images for testing the final beta of
Yakkety, but still hoping to release on Thursday. That said, your urgent
help in testing is requested. I know a new kernel is out in this one.

Images found here:
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/367/builds

More info here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing

Thank you for making Lubuntu better!

@wxl | polka.bike
c563 cac5 8be1 2f22 a49d
68f6 8b57 a48b c4f2 051a

Hi Lubuntu users and testers,

I found a (new?) minor bug about the audio:

pavucontrol is started from the menu (which a good, and an improvement compared to alsamixer), but at the volume icon on the panel, nothing happens when I click on 'Sound settings...'.

I found this in Lubuntu alternate amd64.

Best regards
Nio