From: Troy Howard [mailto:thowar...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 12:36 AM
To: lucene-net-dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Lucene.Net] Is a Lucene.Net Line-by-Line Jave port needed?

DIGY - Re: Why do I wait.. That's mostly because I intend to make some deep
changes, which would make merging the 2.9.4g branch back to trunk difficult.
So, it's easier to merge those changes first. Also, I won't have enough time
to make my changes until a little way in the future, but probably do have
the time to put together another release, so I'll do that first because it
fits with my work/life schedule.

Thanks,
Troy