Anyone have any thoughts on these items?

My 2 cents is that after we get 2.9.4 out the door, we quickly release a 2.9.4g
(Digy - you're probably most familiar with 2.9.4g, is there any work that we
should do to that to get it solid for a release?

I'm still unsure the status of 3.0.3 or 4.0, but I'm thinking for the next
release in Q1 2012.