Alright, it's done!  3.0.3 is now merged in with Trunk!  Let me know if
anyone has any problems.  I ran all of the tests before I committed, but as
soon as I committed it, it said the commit was successful but there were
errors after...I think it was just TortoiseSVN being difficult.  I pulled
the branch again and compared it to what is in trunk, and they're exactly
the same.

Thanks,
Christopher