Jira and then just submit your own patch imo

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Stefan Bodewig
Sent: 3/1/2012 7:23 AM
To: lucene-net-...@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Lucene.Net] Merging 3.0.3 into Trunk

On 2012-02-29, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> On 2012-02-28, Christopher Currens wrote:

>> Alright, it's done!  3.0.3 is now merged in with Trunk!

> I'll see to running RAT and looking at the line-ends over the next few
> days so we can get them fixed once and not run into it with the release.

I went for EOLs first and there are 621 files outside of lib and doc
that need to be fixed.  What I have now is not just a patch (of more
than 200k lines), but also a list of 621 files that need their
svn:eol-style property to be set.

I can create a JIRA ticket for that attaching my patch and the list of
files to fix or - since I technically am a committer - could just commit
my cleaned up workspace as is (plus JIRA ticket that I'd open and close
myself).

What would you prefer?

RAT doesn't really make sense before the line feeds are correct (I've
seen quite a few files without license headers by manual inspection).

Stefan