On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 08:00:42AM -0400, Erik Hatcher wrote:
> I'm about to start some refactorings on the web application demo that
> ships with Lucene to show off its features and be usable more easily
> and cleanly out of the box - i.e. just drop into Tomcat's webapps
> directory and go.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions on what they'd like to see in the demo
> app?

     One odd thought (may be out of scope) is to put together a
google-flavored query language, since most users are going to be
unfamiliar with the default Lucene query language.  Lucene doesn't
really match google, but something google-flavored might be better at
showing off Lucene's features in the demo.

--
Steven J. Owens
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Take it all with a grain of salt." - Me at http://darksleep.com